Sunday, May 5, 2013

Such a Beautiful Beginning...

Change has been in full-swing lately. I have learned so much about myself in these last few months while living at home.  I was initially confused and frustrated about what was going to happen next. I moved with no job and no prospects- just a lonely Social Work degree and six months experience with Foster Care.
I started waiting tables for my sister-in-law just until I found a new job.  Five months later....things have drastically changed.  I stopped looking for a job and found myself applying for Seminary instead.  And guess what. It's final.  I'm moving to Richmond this fall.  I'm spending my time in my home church until then, though.  Specifically, I'm teaching the really old ladies Sunday School (with Large Print guides from Smyth and Helwys).  I'm hanging out with more youth and children (go figure) and spending time with our Senior Adults.  I've got Orientation in a few weeks and Debriefing right before I move to Richmond.  Housing answer awaiting...praying for the hopeful answer soon..
So this is my beginning. A new beginning.  Praying for a smooth transition and peace during all this.