Friday, November 7, 2014

October


I always enjoy spending time with my favorite red heads! Lady Marion, Mattie, and I got to spend the morning in our pajamas and  see "Planes 2"..
Preaching has been a newfound calling.. I take every opportunity to preach and worship with others! Farmville Baptist is a beautiful community... Grateful to share life with them!
Boy do I love my best friends, Caitie and Dane. I also love their dog and being Aunty Judy during her mommy and daddy's engagement pictures! It was a good day indeed.
After months of planning, my best friend, Julie got married. It was a beautiful day of love and holy moments! Blessed to know such lovely, lovely couples.

Ending the month with my favorite sacred time of self-care. You can read more about Creative Clergy on my Otium Sanctum post.