Thursday, March 12, 2015

Lent 3.

This past week was an interesting one...I guess I skipped Sunday and Monday.  Lent fail.
Tuesday evening was spent working on a Theology assignment due the next day.  The weather was cold and the fire was nice.  
At about 5am Wednesday, I woke up with an incredibly upset stomach.  I thought it was because my dinner (pizza) included so much dairy.  I went to class any way (good two shoes, not a class misser at your service!).  Forty five minutes in class.  Thirty of those spent....not in the classroom. Ended up going home...I fell asleep and woke up with a 100.8 fever.  Over the day, the fever rose.  I slept and drank gatorade.  Stella took it as a rest day for him, too.  #Lazycat 
\This was my only picture for a few days...not a lot happened\
Saturday- I ran my four miles (my fever had broken Wednesday over night) and treated the birthday girl, Abby to Can Can brunch.  The most amazing eggs and ham.  It's going to be a regular, for sure.

Sunday- we had Preview Days.  It was that day two years ago that I visited BTSR for Preview Days and completely fell in love *cue Elf; I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!* Thanks be to God for being affirmed exactly where you go.